1.0 - Mandate
1.1 - HIPER Global UK recognises that its activities and operations have an impact on the environment and it is committed to conserving natural resources, operating in a manner sensitive to the environment and complying with all relevant legislation. In particular, HIPER Global UK is committed to:
- Minimising waste products from all processes.
- Maximising the efficient use of energy and water.
- Reducing the impact of travel/transport.
- Accessing the most technically accurate advice that promotes current best environmental practice.
- Preventing pollution wherever possible.
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, applicable consents and codes of practice to which the company subscribes.
- Continual improvement in environmental performance.
2.0 - Commitments
2.1 - HIPER Global UK will achieve these commitments by:
- Setting and reviewing progress towards environmental objectives/targets and management programmes to ensure continual improvement.
- Providing environmental training for all employees to understand the company’s environmental policies, objectives, and programmes, and their role within them.
- Including environmental considerations in our Procurement Procedure.
- Ensuring the company understands and complies with the requirements of all environmental legislation, guidelines and codes of practice applicable to the organisation.
- Working with suppliers and contractors to encourage the adoption of environmentally responsible practices.
3.0 - Responsibility
3.1 - Responsibility for HIPER Global UK's environmental policy lies with the Managing Director.